You're planning an event and you need a speaker you can trust. One who's credible, engaging and memorable.
I've spoken to audiences for over 30 years ranging from small association meetings to large, town hall events of 2,500 people at conferences.
Or call +64 (0) 21 768 402
Need Someone to Inspire Your People?
Someone who can entertain but also teach. Someone who gets great reviews. If you find a speaker like that, your event will be a success. If you don't, not so much.
As a former national Learning & Development Manager for a large law firm and an international pharmaceutical company, I get that. I've hired speakers for many an event.
As a speaker myself, I work with event planners and organisers to help deliver successful events that are talked about for ages afterwards. Whether you're planning a small event like a team workshop, a medium-size event such as an association meeting, or a large event like a conference, I have the experience and track record to help you achieve a great outcome.
Here's What You Can Expect Working With Me
My background and speaking experience
I've been speaking publicly since about 1980 and I love it. I'm a professionally trained broadcaster with years of experience in radio. For the past 20 years, I've been teaching presenting and public speaking to professionals in major banks, corporates and professional service firms in New Zealand.
I've spoken at casual events as well as professional retreats, seminars, conferences and workshops of every shape and size. My smallest audience was a group of about ten people, while my largest was approximately 2,500 people. I've spoken around the world in countries including New Zealand, Australia, Singapore, India, and Malaysia.
Speaking engagement have included:
- Keynote at the BDO national conference - Turning client interest into instructions
- Keynote at the Moore Stephens Markham national conference - Top Tips for Presenters and Leading your Practice
- Keynote at the Merck annual conference - Navigating Change Successfully
- Seminar at the Retirement Villages Association - Effective Communication
- Keynote at ALPMA association meeting - How to Influence the Partners (and others)
- AALA association meeting - Being Influential
- AMP workshop - Influencing Executives and Colleagues
- Liquid Learning Conference - How to Improve Your Productivity
- Conferenez Conference - Leverage: Strategies to Improve Your Productivity
- New Zealand Windowshades - Strategically Grow Your Book of Business
- MSD - Increasing Engagement with Customers.
I was struck by how Rob's presentation resonated with the audience. The Executive Assistant role in particular is one that demands very advanced influencing skills. Afterwards, I recommended that he deliver a similar session to the administrative professionals at AMP. Jenny, Office of the Managing Director, AMP
Rob presented confidently, with humour and a great deal of relevance. He has an engaging style to which the audience responds well. Rob is an excellent choice to have as a speaker or presenter. Claire, HR Director, Merck Sharp & Dohme
You are an exceptional person, with an incredible capacity to change the world and the place people occupy within in. I believe you have a gift for connecting, for storytelling, and for supporting others to be their best. Melanie, Senior OD Leader, Fonterra