Welcome. I’m Rob Bialostocki.
If you want to succeed as a professional, you’re in the right place! I have over 18 years’ experience working and coaching in the corporate and professional worlds. As a result, I’ve gathered a wealth of knowledge and wisdom on how to succeed. My mission is to share this with you through professional development coaching, courses, speaking and, of course, this website.
In my experience, the biggest professional development challenges most people face today are about clarity, purpose and confidence. It doesn’t matter if you’re a corporate manager, a specialist, or a professional service advisor. The issues are similar.
The challenges broadly fall into three key areas, depending on your role:
Leading and Influencing Colleagues
- How can I have more presence and impact?
- How do I build a great reputation internally?
- How can I lead others to achieve our shared goals?
- I want to be more influential – how do I go about it?
- How can I get more buy-in from others for my priorities?
Developing Profile, Networks and Clients
- I don’t like marketing myself – so how can I build my profile?
- I need to build my professional network – but how do I do it without being false?
- I’m not really a good salesperson – so how can I find new clients?
- What’s the best way to run an effective meeting with a challenging client?
- How do I convince a new client to say ‘yes’ without being pushy?
Speaking and Presenting to Audiences
- I get nervous – so how can I become a more confident presenter?
- How can I make sure my message gets through and be remembered?
- I need to present soon but I don’t have a lot of time – how can I prepare quickly?
- How can I present in a way that inspires people?
- How can I use slides and visuals really well?
Does this sound familiar? Don’t worry! I can help you find the answers to these questions and more. I’ve developed a number of professional development resources to help you influence colleagues, clients and audiences through greater leadership.
1. Get my FREE guide on building your network.
Sign up now to receive my free guide, How to Build Your Professional Network. As well as your free ebook, you’ll receive regular tips, advice and resources to help you influence and lead effectively. Simply enter your name and email in the grey box on the right hand side (below if you’re on mobile).
2. Browse the website.
I’ve developed a number of articles and resources on topics like professional development, networking, presence, leadership, influence and winning clients. Visit my blog or browse some of these popular posts to get you started:
- How to Remember Someone’s Name When Networking
- Don’t Keep Talking. Ask This One Powerful Question Instead
- Who’s in Your Tight 5?
- Books I recommend
3. Work with me on your professional development.
I offer coaching, workshops and speaking services to help you and your team to overcome challenges and thrive. You can visit Work With Me to find out more, or you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll be happy to help in any way I can.
Thanks for visiting.