Welcome. I’m Rob Bialostocki and I write, speak and teach about living a life, and doing work, that matters.
After 18 years’ experience in the corporate world, I believe the biggest professional development challenges most people face today are about confidence, presence and influence. It doesn’t matter if you’re a corporate manager, a specialist, or a professional service advisor. The issues are similar.
The challenges broadly fall into three key areas, depending on your role:
Leading and Influencing Colleagues
- How can I have more presence and impact and still be genuine?
- How do I build a great reputation internally?
- I want to be more influential – how do I go about it?
- How can I have challenging conversations when I need to?
Developing Profile, Networks and Clients
- I don’t like marketing myself – so how can I build my profile?
- I need to build my professional network – but how do I do it without being false?
- I’m not really a good salesperson – so how can I find new clients?
- What’s the best way to run an effective meeting with a challenging client?
Speaking and Presenting to Audiences
- I get nervous – so how can I become a more confident presenter?
- How can I make sure my message gets through and will be remembered?
- I need to present soon but I don’t have a lot of time – how can I prepare quickly?
- How can I avoid death by Powerpoint?
Does this sound familiar? Don’t worry! I can help you find the answers to these questions and more. I’ve developed a number of professional development resources to help you influence colleagues, clients and audiences through greater leadership.
1. Get my FREE guide on increasing your influence today.
Sign up now to receive my free guide, Three Things You Can Do Today to Have More Influence. As well as your free ebook, you’ll receive other regular tips, advice and resources to help you communicate with influence and present with impact. Simply enter your name and email in the grey box on the right hand side (below if you’re on mobile).
2. Browse the website.
I’ve developed a number of articles and resources on topics like professional development, networking, presence, leadership, influence and winning clients. Visit my blog or browse some of these popular posts to get you started:
- How to Remember Someone’s Name When Networking
- Don’t Keep Talking. Ask This One Powerful Question Instead
- Who’s in Your Tight 5?
- Books I recommend
3. Work with me on your personal & professional development.
I offer coaching, workshops and speaking services to help you overcome challenges and thrive. You can visit Work With Me to find out more, or you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll be happy to help in any way I can.
Thanks for visiting.